Homefront takes responsibility for all aspects of property letting, such as:
- Employer Reference
- Previous Landlord Reference
- Bank Reference
Document Preparation - The preparation of all necessary documents, including Lease Agreement, standing order and contents inventory will be arranged.
From the first viewing to the hand-over of keys, Homefront is dedicated to securing a suitable tenant and a hassle-free tenancy.
When a suitable tenant has been secured, Homefront can continue its service with a Management Contract, which can be tailored to a Landlord's requirements and will usually incorporate the following services:
- Rent Collection - following-up any overdue or unpaid rents promptly and efficiently and using all reasonable endeavours to recover any monies outstanding.
- Repairs - dealing with any day-to-day repairs, maintenance of appliances and cleaning, using reliable yet competitive, professional contractors.
- Inspections – carrying out regular inspections to ensure properties are maintained to a satisfactory standard.
- Property Expenses – arranging stage payments of service charges, insurance premiums, and registration with The Private Residential Tenancies Board.
- Check in/Check out – providing a full Check-in and Check-out facility, including a Schedule of Condition, signed by the tenants at the outset and a final Check-out inspection on vacating date, thereby avoiding any dispute between Landlord and Tenant.
- Statements – providing a monthly statement of income and expenditure, as an update on all aspects of the property investment.
A large percentage of Landlords choose the Homefront Management Service in order to:
- Avoid unwanted interruptions during their personal time
- Ensure that rental payments are kept up to date
- Any service/maintenance calls are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Monthly statements furnished directly to them for account record purposes
- Tax allowance available to properties managed by a Management Company
- No direct contact with Tenants
Contact us now to receive a copy of our Terms & Conditions.